This conference brings together senior NHS leaders and commissioners and will focus on how the Government’s £4.2 billion investment in NHS IT is critical in moving to a more patient-centred form of care by 2020.
During the conference, we invite you to attend two of our sessions:
September 28, Seminar Theatre I
Moving to place-based care – using linked data to see the whole picture
Place based care needs a different way of looking at the world. Goodbye - disjointed information about organisations and a currency of activity and income, hello - whole system insights and a currency of outcomes and value. This session will explore making this a reality. Hearing from experts in outcome measurement, policy leads and East and North Hertfordshire CCG we will discuss this transition.
Rupert Dunbar – Rees
Founder/CEO,Outcomes Based Healthcare
Integrated Care Programme Team, Health and Community Services, Hertfordshire CC
Regional Head - Digital Technology, NHS England | Midlands & East
Partner / Public Sector Advisory, BDO Healthcare
Chair: Dr. Mark Davies
Medical Director, Medeanalytics
September 28 at 11:00 a.m.
Improving Patient Outcomes through Better Information Governance
The ongoing Care Quality Commission Data Security Review will examine the effectiveness of information security by NHS organisations in the handling of patient data. Dame Fiona Caldicott will briefly outline the updates on the review in a video presentation, whilst Professor Martin Severs will delve more deeply into implications going forward.
- Developing new guidelines for the protection of personal data applicable for every NHS and care organisation
- Creating a roadmap to consent based information sharing and assurance
- The future of information governance across the health and care system
- Dame Fiona Caldicott National Data Guardian
- Professor Martin Severs Caldicott Guardian National Data Guardian’s panel
- David Hodson Head of Information East and North Hertfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group